Get the great features and benefits of your Upper Peninsula State Bank Debit Card with Samsung Pay. Just use your Samsung device* for things like:
- Picking up a coffee or a quick bite to eat
- Going to the movies or grabbing some snacks at the game
- Shopping for clothes, gadgets, sporting goods and more
Use Samsung Pay at your favorite places to pay for all of your favorite things.
Now you can use your Upper Peninsula State Bank Debit Card with Samsung Pay almost anywhere you can swipe your card. All you need to do is:
- Make sure your compatible Samsung device* is updated with Samsung Pay. Most devices may come pre-loaded with the Samsung Pay app, but if your device doesn't have it you can download the app from the Google Playstore.
- Follow the setup instructions within the Samsung Pay app to configure your card:
- Take a picture of your Upper Peninsula State Bank Debit Card with your device's camera.
- Secure it with your fingerprint and backup PIN and you'll be ready to go.
3 simple steps to pay…
Swipe up Secure Hover & Pay
Swipe up from the home Authorize payments by Hover your phone over the
button. Or, select the simply scanning your in-store card reader.
Samsung Pay app icon from fingerprint or entering Congratulations!
your home screen or app tray. your pin. You just paid!
Where to use Samsung Pay…
Samsung Pay can be used at almost all of your favorite places. It uses different technology that works at most newer and older card readers, allowing you to use it almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
For more information and instructional videos, click here**.
>> Back to the top
*Available on Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S6 active, Galaxy Note5 and other select Samsung devices, most major carriers and supported cards. See samsung.com/pay** for a complete list.
**By selecting the above website link you will leave Upper Peninsula State Bank's website. The website you have selected is an external one located on another server, Upper Peninsula State Bank has no responsibility for any external website. It neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding any external site.